Before entering the foreign exchange and stock markets, you must remember that trading currencies and other investment products are trading in nature and always involve considerable risk. As a result of various financial fluctuations, you may not only significantly increase your capital but also lose it completely.
Therefore, our clients have to assure Auvoria Prime that they understand all the possible consequences of such risks; they know all the specifics, rules, and regulations governing the use of investment products, including corporate events, resulting in the change of underlying assets. The client understands that some special risks and features affect prices, exchange rates, and investment products. Trading foreign currencies can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. However, before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
These risks include a decrease in liquidity, price change, high volatility, and circumstances beyond control. Before you open an account with us, make sure to study in detail the user agreement, as well as the basic principles and rules of the financial markets.
Auvoria Prime, Inc. is NOT providing investment advice, as all trade opportunity alerts are delivered to all participants uniformly without regard to an individual’s trade objectives, financial condition, or suitability. Unless a user has selected customized alert options privately on their own account to further analyze their own trades. These options are at the full discretion of the user and are not controlled by Auvoria Prime, Inc.
Auvoria Prime is not responsible for losses due to the use or non-use of the products purchased. The trading is entirely under the customer’s control. Auvoria Prime is not liable for any damages that occurred due to government restrictions, regulations of foreign exchange or stock markets, military actions, suspension of trading, and other circumstances beyond its control.
ap social trading (pamm)
Not available for residents of the United States. Other countries may be restricted at any time.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GUARANTEE NOR INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RETURNS, AS RETURNS MAY VARY ACCORDING TO MARKET CONDITIONS.
- Trading in complex financial products, such as stocks, futures, foreign exchange (‘Forex’), cryptocurrencies, contracts for difference (‘CFDs’), indices, options, or other financial derivatives, on ‘margin’ is speculative and may involve the loss of all principal or more; therefore, funds placed under management should be risk capital funds that if lost will not significantly affect one’s personal financial wellbeing.
- Forex and CFDs are leveraged financial instruments. Trading CFDs is highly speculative and involves a substantial risk of loss. It is possible to lose more than the initial capital invested. Therefore, Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors. Only invest with money you can afford to lose. So please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.
- No representation is being made that participating in a managed account or trading program, such as a PAMM System, will necessarily lead to profit. Investors may incur consecutive losses and substantial equity draw-downs that can deplete their funds before any meaningful profit accumulation occurs.
- Investors should be aware of all the risks associated with trading these markets and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if they have any questions or doubts. Investors should carefully read the full Risk Disclosure of the broker and Money Manager governing the PAMM System service. Auvoria Prime provides access to exclusive PAMM opportunities but does not manage the PAMMs.
- In addition to the Forex Risk Disclosure Statement above, there exist special circumstances for PAMM Accounts, which include, but are not limited to:
- Possible losses, unrealized profits, etc., that may arise while investing in PAMM accounts;
- Moral prejudice related to financial losses;
- Risk of PAMM account liquidation;
- Risk of losses resulting from technical difficulties that can cause delays in funds transferring from one account to another;
- Risk of the Money Manager lacking the required skills, experience, and education;
- Risk of the Money Manager’s inability to access the PAMM account due to either objective or subjective reasons;
- Risk of actions aimed at inflicting financial losses to investors with the purpose of the Money Manager’s profit;
- Hacker attack risk, which can result in third parties accessing the PAMM account trading terminal;
- Payment risk of management fees, commissions, and fees to the Money Manager for allowing acts of hostility against the Investors;
- Risk of losses due to an untimely filed or dismissed claim against the Company on behalf of the Money Manager concerning trading terms violation;
- Risk of delays in receiving information about the alteration of the present PAMM Agreement or trading terms and conditions;
- Risk of misunderstanding the present PAMM Agreement or trading terms and conditions;
- Risk of possible claims from the tax and financial authorities of jurisdictions where the Investors or the Money Manager are located.
- The PAMM Account manager and their investors are liable for any losses incurred on PAMM Account. Their liability is proportionate to their share in the PAMM Account.
- Under no circumstances does Auvoria Prime, Inc. bear responsibility for the consequences of such risks.
- Please only invest capital that you can afford to lose and that, if lost, will not significantly affect one’s personal financial well-being.
Trading or using Cryptocurrency analysis tools & software to assist you in trading carries a high level of risk. Only trade with capital you can afford to lose. This is not a solicitation to invest. The information presented in this video is for informational purposes only. One should evaluate their risk tolerance and personal financial situation before trading. This is not financial advice. If ever in doubt, please consult your own personal licensed financial advisor.
Auvoria Prime, Inc. is NOT providing investment advice as all trade opportunity alerts are delivered to all participants uniformly without regard to an individual’s trade objectives, financial condition, or suitability. Unless a user has selected customized alert options privately on their own account to further analyze their own trades. These options are at the full discretion of the user and are not controlled by Auvoria Prime, Inc.
Auvoria Prime, Inc. does not exercise trading authority over your trades. You and you alone exercise discretionary trading authority over every trade.